Answer For 02-06
The answer is "honey"
Verse 1 - Everyone likes honey, but a little goes a long way (Prov. 25:27)
Verse 2 -
- A land flowing with milk and honey (many references)
- Honey is a term of endearment
Verse 3 -
- Samson's question to the Philistines, "Out of the strong came forth sweetness" etc
- Judges 14:14-18
- Deceptive words (Prov. 5:3)
- Sweet words (Psa. 119:103)
Verse 4 -
- Honey Bees
- Powers that ‘Bee"
- Busy as a bee (Isa. 7:18; Deut. 1:44; Judges 14:8; Psa. 118:12).
Verse 5 -
- Revelation 10:9-10
- Out of a rock (Deut. 32:13; Psa. 81:16).
- Forbidden in burnt offerings (Lev. 2:11)
Verse 6 -
- Savior ate honey (Luke 24:42)
- John the Baptist ate locusts and wild honey
- The word 'honey' is found in the first letter of the last 5 lines
Millstadt, IL 62260
See other articles by Dody Gibson