Answer For 05-06
The answer is: shoes, sandals
- All God’s children have shoes.
- Not worthy even to unloose the latchet of our Lord’s shoes, said of John
- John 1:27
- An object to be cast off. Ps 60:8, 108:9
- Beautiful feet. Sol 7:1, Rom 10:15, Is 52:7
- Foul feet. Ezek 34:18-19
- Iron and brass. Deut 33:25
- Some old and clouted. (patched) Jos 9:5
- Sold the poor for a pair of shoes. Amos 2:6
- Gift from the father to the prodigal son. Luke 15:22
- Angel instructed Peter to rise up and bind on his sandals. Acts 12:8
- All runners have shoes fit for the race.
- Shoes did not wear out for 40 years in wilderness wanderings. (Deut 29:5)
- Involved in a legal contract. Ruth 4:7-8
- It’s removal a sign of Divine respect. Ex 3:4, Jos 5:15
- Symbolic of those prepared to teach. Eph 6:15
- Shake off dust toward those who do not receive you.
- Luke 9:5
Millstadt, IL 62260