Answer For 12-06
The answer is the "millstone"
- Upper and lower millstone (Deut 24:16)
- Known for weight, smoothness for fitting together and strength.
- A circle has symmetry.
- Grinding the daily meal a necessity usually done by women or animals.
- Samson made to grind in the prison by the Philistines (Judges 16:21) round and “roundabout”
- An archaic instrument not as familiar to us. It caused the inevitable death of Abimelech. (Jud 9:53)
- "But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in Me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck and that he was drowned in the sea."
- Sound is recognizable. (Jer 25:10, Rev 18:22, Matt 18:6, and Mark 9:42)
- An angel picked a millstone up and cast it into the sea as a prophesy of the fate of Babylon. Solve this puzzle? You deserve a gold star!
Millstadt, IL 62260